Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Wishing all Muslims, in Malaysia and beyond,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
May we all continue to live in harmony.
Let us build bridges that connect and not walls that divide.
Have a great day!

Taken from the Internet

Another year has passed and I still remember my childhood when my neighbours would send us ketupat, kuih, chicken rendang, malay biscuits and a lot of stuff early in the morning and I would have all this stuff for breakfast.

But things have changed now, we live in the city where we don't even know who our neighbours are. And the city is empty during the festival season as everyone travels to their hometown or is it that I am staying in an affluent neighbourhood where everyone is busy with their work and too busy making money.

Tell me how was your childhood memories of festivals were?

No comments: