Monday, December 22, 2008

Season of giving


These houses look lovely right and that was the reason why I couldn't find time to blog as I was busy with work in getting them ready for handing over to the purchasers. I guess it was worth the effort and I am looking forward in the handing over of the keys soon. And before I can relax, it is Christmas holidays and I get to take off only on that day (unlike in some other places). Ha-ha...we are giving away this houses to the rightful owners.... as Christmas gifts....(it's not free you know).

I have a Christmas mass to attend to on 24th midnight and take it easy on 25th December 2008. This is one Christmas that I am at home in Malaysia after a long time, usually I fly in for the Christmas but now I am here and I did enjoy the shopping with my famly.

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New New Year.

11 comments:

Ugich Konitari said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.....

Sukku said...

Same to you and hope the New Year brings you luck and fortune and all your wishes for a very good year.

Renu said...

Wishing you merry christmas and a very happy new year !

Sukku said...

Thank you Renu and I would like to wish you the same too. Have a swell Year ahead with all your wishes coming true.

Anonymous said...

sukku,

Have a merry and blessed Christmas and joyous and blessed New Year.

Sukku said...

Thank you Bev and I would like to wish you the same too. Have a great year ahead.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

Very good!I like your blog!
Very good content!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

Sukku said...

Thank you both of you...

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

fife25800