Monday, August 24, 2009

Son leaves for Moscow

How time flies so fast and I can remember he came back for holidays on 18.06.09 and I was posted to Johor Bahru with a new company. And before I can realize it, he left for Moscow yesterday for his 2nd year Medicine. I can count the number of times that I had come home to be with him, but he somehow seem to be on the computer all the time and he really relaxed during his break.

I see one year in Moscow had really changed him from the boy he was when he left and transformed him into a man. But to me he is always the little boy that I knew when he was growing up. I am posting a photo that I took with my latest gadget, Nokia N97. I always wanted a good camera phone and I guess I got no complains with this new acquisition.

Another year for him to come back .....

Taken at KLIA on 23.08.09

2 comments:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Your son looks bright, studious and eager. May God bless him and the rest of your family.

Sukku said...

Thank you and I have to wait another 5 years for him to graduate as a MD.