- The illusion that personal gain is made up of crushing others.
- The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
- Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
- Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
- Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and study.
- Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Let me dwell on No. 2, as "First it makes no sense t worry about the things you have no control over, because if you have no control over them, it makes no sense to worry about them. Second, it makes no sense to about the things you do have control over, because if you have control, it makes no sense to worry."
I am sure you would be having your favourites and if you want me to explain the ones that you like, please let me know.
For further reading, please visit this site http://www.spiritsite.com/writing/waydye/