Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy building homes



Looks pretty impressive huh? Well this is where I am in-charge now at the moment. The houses are ready and we are waiting for the approvals from the authorities. It is just a matter of time and doing up the touch up and defect works are really killing us and it is taking most of my time here. Ever since I came back to Kuala Lumpur, I just couldn't find the time to blog.

In the evening I end up going back to my HQ to be with my boss and I will leave for home at 11.30 p.m. after having a few rounds of drinks and then dinner. Guess I can't go on this way as I am dead tired by Saturday.

The houses looks nice but I am under tremendous pressure to deliver the other phases which we are facing a bit of a problem with the sub-contractors, hopefully to sort it out soon.

The good news is that I have my Internet connected to my office cabin now and I should be able to blog when I find the spare time from my office.

No comments: