Monday, June 9, 2008

Back in Hyderabad


Well this snap shot was taken at the KL airport last evening. It was a scale model of the Malaysian Airlines 747 aircraft but I took an airbus 330-200 to Hyderabad, oh I hate the 200 series, so cramped up. Anyway the flight left on time and as usual MAS landed ahead of schedule by 10 minutes. The Hyderabad International Airport has improved from the last time I landed there, which was 3 days after it's opening in March 2008. I had to wait unusually long for the luggage but I guess I can live with that and it was a good 1.5 hours drive to the house that I stay and my driver and Emmanuel(my neighbour) were waiting for me at the airport.

I slept kinda late though this morning, due to the time difference and I was on the internet until 4 a.m. Indian time. Got up by 9.00 a.m. and my servant came in by 9.45 a.m. then followed by my driver.

I still need that sleep, so what should I do. First I have to fix myself some lunch, maybe a simple lunch would do, I'll open a can of sardine and have it with steamed basmati rice and cucumbers. Normally cooking sardines is a breeze as I make it with a little tomato and curry powder but I have nothing in the fridge at the moment, so after this I am going to the Spencer's supermarket to get my stuff.

No comments: