5 Annoying things + 8 Habits + 6 Quirks
Well I was tagged by Jean on 23rd June 2008 and I was contemplating on when to do it and I thought to myself I might as well get over with it even though I don’t really have that many people to tag. So here it goes:
5 Annoying things
1. Waiting for someone who is never punctual.
2. Inconsiderate drivers on Hyderabad roads who stop anywhere they want.
3. When someone can’t say no on my face but say yes and does the opposite or never fulfil his/her promise.
4. Getting calls from tele-marketers at odd time and especially on a Sunday afternoon when I am having my nap.
5. Frequent power cuts in Hyderabad
1. Reaching for the cigarette when I am tensed.
2. Having a drink to kill boredom (only in Hyderabad).
3. Checking on the emails by the minute.
4. I like to stick to routine.
5. I trust people easily and empathize easily later get hurt.
6. I like to make my own tea first thing in the morning.
7. Listen to ipod when I am travelling in Hyderabad (my driver does the driving).
8. I like my salad without any dressing.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
For this 6 Quirks meme, I was tagged by my newly found good friend, Jean
1. I love people watching when I am travelling in Hyderabad and wonder what they are thinking at that precise moment and it gets better in the airports.
2. I like my Big Mac, without the sauce/mayo, just the meat patty with the vege and cheese.
3. I am fuzzy on the brand, strength and the amount of milk in my tea and it should be with Natura sweetener which naturally has to be brewed by me.
4. I prefer to serve myself in the restaurant instead of the waiter waiting on the table.
5. I like my beer chilled and alive with the bubbles and if I get a flat/dead beer, either I ask for a change or won’t drink it.
6. I love to cook my own food in Hyderabad and use the curry powder from home as I am fuzzy about taste and cleanliness about the food served outside unless it is in a five star hotel or a reputed eatery (out of desperation).
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now that I have completed my 5 Annoying things + 8 Habits + 6 Quirks, I would like to include the following persons on the list :
2. Sucharita Sarkar
3. Ugich Konitari
5. Huang Lan
6. Piscean angel
Well I have tagged 8 and I leave the option up to you (is that allowed) and I will inform you individually.