Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life takes it's own course

Life flows like a river and it takes in own course and I guess we just have to sit tight and let it do it's job. Sounds pretty simple right! I wish it was so as I can see it is definitely taking me on a ride and there are all sorts of questions in my head. I am like a zombie at the end of the day as I hardly have time for anything. I am flowing from one meeting to another and there are so many phone calls to attend to from the purchasers, sub-contractors, and people that I don't even know.

Now what do I do? Looks like I am taking one problem at a time as I know that there is only so much that I can do. I know the future with my company is not so rosy with all the winding up order and the purchasers chasing us to complete the work and payments to sub-contractors which were not paid from time immemorial.

I still get my 8 hours of sleep and I know that each day that I face is a new day for me but with the same old problems. So that's why I have decided to let life take it's own course.

No comments: