Friday, September 26, 2008

Throwing in the towel

As you can see on the right hand side of this blog, I have an opinion poll on the best free blog provider and I have been searching the web for the past couple of days and found that most of them prefer blogger or wordpress. If given a choice, I think blogger would be my choice over wordpress as I find it not so user friendly (correct me if I am wrong) and also I get less hits on wordpress. But I am sure that there are other providers that I haven't tested yet.

It's like why can't I be satisfied with what I have but being human I guess we are never satisfied with what we have. We always want that little extra something and our quest to get that little extra something is what keeps us going and keeps us on our toes.

I am sure you are of the same opinion like me, always searching and looking out for something better. But after doing my due diligence, I guess I can throw in my towel. But something at the back of my mind is telling me that I have not looked hard enough. Maybe I can seek the help of my fellow bloggers in letting me know, which is their favourite blog provider and maybe their views and opinion, that is if I am not being such a pain in the ass.

2 comments:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

I like blogger, simply because this is the only one I've tried. Since it suited all my requirements, I've not looked further.

Sukku said...

Don't you have the yearning to check out the other blog providers...I wish I could be as contended as you...Thank you and have a great weekend...