Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Being Alone

Some qoutes to cheer me up, to remind me that I am not alone.

To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.
Suzanne Gordon, Lonely in America, 1976

Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
Pearl Buck, US novelist in China (1892 - 1973)

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
Mark Twain

They are never alone that are accompanied with noble thoughts.
Sir Philip Sidney English poet, politician, & soldier (1554 - 1586)

2 comments:

Shree said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on cricket. I tend to like Chennai Super Kings too, not because I enjoy watching them play but because I'm from Tamil Nadu :)

I liked the recipies you've shared and these quotes are great ! :-)

Sukku said...

Thank you and I am glad you liked it. I was saddened by the last game that CSK played. Keep visiting my site and thank you.

sukku