Friday, May 23, 2008

Firefox 3 RC 1

Well I just downloaded Firefox 3 RC 1 and I am on a test drive now. The browser is cool but my blogger site looks a bit handicapped. Some of the widgets cannot be displayed properly. But overall I think it is a cool browser as it is quite fast in loading the pages and maybe it would take some time for all the features to be displayed as this is not the full version.

Anyone with FF RC 1 having any problems? Do let me know what you are doing to rectify it. I find the themes and add on are meant for the older version, it must be a matter of time for the switch over.


I am blogging now with Fire Fox and I think I have a lot of tweaking to do.

Just in case if you want to test drive FFRC 1, here is the link: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-rc.html

No comments: