Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook won the American Idol

After months of competition and elimination… after 96++ million votes… America voted DAVID COOK to win this year’s season of ‘American Idol’! David Cook got 56% of the votes, while Achuleta got 44%. Quite a close fight! Oh, he cried after the announcement!

Very happy that Cook won and not the little Archie. Although Archie was also good, Cook showed more maturity in his performances, which I think made the audience love him more than Archie. Nevertheless, Archie too will definitely have a lot of recording proposals and contracts wowing him in the next days to come.

Well this news is what I got from a blog in the net and it was a spoiler as I was eagerly waiting for the show tonight in India. Guess it has come to an end and I am happy with the result as I believe David Cook has the personality to carry himself.

2 comments:

S-V-H said...

I agree with you 100%! David Cook had much more personality in this competition. The other David was just a little too young, good too but too young.:-)

Sukku said...

Thanks for your comments. Well I must say that this year was a good season and it was very tight. Let's see what is in store for us next year.

Bye and take care