Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a holiday here today...

It's a holiday here today and tomorrow in Malaysia for Eid and time just don't seem to be moving. I had my usual toast in the morning and after that made the trip to the restaurant to get breakfast for my wife and son. I was on the net from morning and then I had to get lunch for the house, which I did, I bought mutton curry, tofu sambal, sayur manis, steamed rice (for me and my wife)and Pattaya fried rice for my son.

Had a nap in the afternoon, watched a bit of the Tamil movie on cable titled "Mudalvan" and it's back to the net, blogging this at the moment. My son has a birthday party to attend to at 7.00 p.m., guess it's one of the girls in his class and she is celebrating her sweet 16 birthday.

Dinner would be simple as I plan to get Chinese takeaway and I have a movie to watch on DVD tonight, titled Mama Mia (bought it last night). And the last thing I have to do tonight about mid-night is to pick up my son from the birthday party.

I had planned to go out but my wife isn't feeling well, she is having her asthma attack and she went to the Doctor in the afternoon and she is resting after her medication.

1 comment:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Your menu made my mouth water. enjoy!

BTW, I've tagged you and also awarded you. Both award and tag are waiting for you at my blog.