Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged again

Well looks like I am tagged by Sucharita and I will answer the first part of the tag which I suppose was from Nancy.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
A decade back, I was posted to a place called Gebeng in Kuantan, was in charge of building a Propane Dehydrogenation Plant for Petronas, I was the Project Manager for the Civil Works and this was my first project where I was stationed outside Kuala Lumpur. I travel back every weekend for a day and the journey would be about 700 km (to and fro). Hectic working in the Oil and Gas industry. First time I'm staying away from my family and my second boy was getting into his 1st standard.
2. What's on your to-do list today?
To clear out my back-log and to remind me on reminders so that I don't forget to clear it out.
3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
The thought never really crossed my mind, anyway if I have the billions, I guess I would be pretty much the same except that I would have to live in fear of the unknown and would not be a simpleton as I am now.
4. Name five places you've lived.
Johor Baharu, Kuantan, Kuala Lumpur, Perlis, Chennai, Warangal, Hyderabad and Singapore (sorry, more then 5)
5. Name three bad habits of yours.
I reach for my cigarette when I am tensed, I snack after dinner, I am a net/gizmo addict.
6. What's your favorite snack?
I would say all sort of fried nuts and I love peanuts, cashew nuts, pistachio ,hazelnut and almond.
7. Who will you tag next?
This is a tough one, but if anyone would like to be tagged, please be my guest.

No comments: