Friday, October 3, 2008

Places I like in Hyderabad


This is where I used to shop around before I make my trip back to Kuala Lumpur, usually I pick some clothes for my wife.

This place serves you very good steamed dosa and a whole lot of vege dishes. The thali is also very nice.

Again another must for me before I fly home as my wife loves Mysorepak, a signature sweet which you get at SKS.

This is my favourite supermarket for all the foreign stuff and also for meat and fish.

Last but not least, Hyderabad without Briyani is not Hyderabad. I like the Tandoori chicken here besides their usual Briyani.

4 comments:

Ugich Konitari said...

Hi Sukku,

Thanks for the pictures. I have heard about Chutneys from many folks. So it was nice to see the place. Also it looks encouraging that there are actually empty parking places outisde the Q mart.

Hope to visit Hyderabad one day.

Sukku said...

Well Q Mart is ok and I guess it won't be for long...the empty car parks..

Renu said...

I had heard a lot about Biryani and Hyderabad house, but I nevr like it there, I am a vegetarian, so vegetarian biryaani was better in Taj Banjara.
Chutneys is a favourite of mine for south Indian fare, but Hyderabad has many good outlets for north Indian food also:)

Sukku said...

Thanks Renu for dropping by and hope to see you often...