Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What perks you up?

Have you ever got up in the morning feeling all drained out of energy? What do you reach out to rejuvenate yourself? For me I guess it is a strong cup of tea brewed by myself as I like it no other way. Now after the strong cup of tea I am ready to face the morning and I have also started on my multi vitamin and mineral supplements too as I feel it has helped me to feel alert.

And what sort of breakfast do you have? I prefer my two slice of wholemeal bread with a thin spread of margarine.

Would listening to music perks you up? It does sometimes for me depending on my mood and right now I am listening to REO Speedwagon " I can't fight this feeling" and I know it is helping me fight this day.

So tell me what gets you going?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, the first thing in the morning is a cup of piping hot strong coffee...if i dont have it my entire day gets spoilt...and i love tuning into Radio Mirchi on my way to work

Pinku said...

a nice cup of coffee..preferably served in bed...

a good piece of music on the way to work...

a cheerful smile on my partner's face in the evening when we meet...

a good book or film or theater that i get to experience...

all this perks me up. makes me feel alive and kicking to do more.

Sukku said...

scribbler@Thank you for sharing what perks you up and I am sure it must be South Indian filtered coffee...

Sukku said...

pinku@ hmm....coffee in bed sounds heavenly....and thank you for sharing...