Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My journal entry

I would like to share what I wrote on 22.10.2006, which was my journal entry and I was feeling nostalgic about it. Infact this was my last entry in my journal after I had gone through a spell of rather difficult times here in Hyderabad. I just wanted to share it with you what I felt then after clearing my problems. I am not altering anything from my entry and God only knows what I had gone through.
Dear Journal,

Ah! the number 22 that is 2 + 2 will always ring a bell. Maybe the bell of awakening. I am sitting here in my room in Hyderabad (from yesterday evening the cable went off - cut off from the external world, no TV, no internet).

What is running in my mind - greatness(it's because I'm reading Robin Sharma's book).

How long will I have this leisure of being with myself. No phone calls and no one to disturb me - not even my loved ones. Loneliness is sometimes a blessing in disguise.

I was sitting on the balcony watching nature from 5.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m. It was getting dark and also the mosquitoes would be out in full force for their share of blood.

How am I going to spend the night, should I read my other books that I have already read. Should I listen to my Ipod or maybe watch DVD.

So many shoulds but there is only one thing that I can do at a time.

I think I would let my mind do the wondering and be thankful to God for letting me be just as I am.

sukku

No comments: