Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday blues

Well it's one of those Sundays where things don't move at all. I had to clean the dishes in the sink today as my servant didn't turn up and boy how I hate doing that. After that I made my lunch and had some beer to cheer me up but I guess it didn't as I was watching Euro2008 game between Holland and Russia and that disappointed me. My favourite team Holland lost, how could they torture me this way on Sunday when I am drinking beer. I slept in the afternoon and I got up at 4 p.m. but my body just didn't want to get up and so I slept until 5.30 p.m. and it was too late to make it to the evening mass (Did I sin?)

And so I am sitting on my computer and reading the blogs that I frequent and dutifully commented on them and now I am writing a blog on what I did on this Sunday which was pretty depressing anyway.

I have a book next to me by PG Wodehouse, maybe I will read that for the night and laugh a little.

2 comments:

Ugich Konitari said...

In today's competitive fast paced world, consider yourself lucky that you got to spend a day like that. I am convinced that everything that happens is for our good, although it may not appear so immediately. Experience talks :-)

Sukku said...

Thanks for your comment. I do agree with you.