Friday, June 27, 2008

The rains are here in Hyderabad


It just started to rain for 10 minutes and there goes the power at 10.31 p.m, what the hell do they expect us to do... sit in the dark...it really cheeses me off. I not only hear the raindrops but also the buzzing of the mosquitoes...even typing this blog is so difficult. Lucky for me I had just finished my dinner otherwise I would have to share my food along with the mosquitoes who succk on my blood. Well this blog is written under protest.

2 comments:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

rains and loadshedding (that's what we called powercuts) were a familiar combo back in Kolkata, with mosquitoes adding to the spice-quotient!

But, to look at the brighter side, you have to endure only a week of this, right?

Sukku said...

Now it looks like a little bit longer than a week based on new developments.

The power came at 3.10 a.m. this morning and I hope that this doesn't happen during the EURO2008 cup finals,then I would be really furious.......

I remember the last EURO football I was watching happily until quaterfinals and then the channel was taken off air as the Hyderabad cable operaters were illegally tapping the channel and they didn't pay up so I missed the Semi's and final.