Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Journal

It 's a day where I get to relax to whole day and with the heat outside I guess I should stay indoors. My servant came at about 10 a.m. and I was busy with my laptop surfing the net. I made mutton curry for lunch which I would keep for tomorrow too, saves me fom cooking.

Had a short nap in the afternoon and back to the net again until 7.30 p.m. I started a new group at google at http://groups.google.com/group/blog-corner. Then it's IPL cricket on the telly, I am watching Chennai vs Rajastan and it doesn't look good for Chennai. I guess cricket is not the same after the Australian players had left their respective teams to prepare for their tour against West Indies.

I guess it will be either back to my book or the net tonight. Not much of a choice.

No comments: